Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Store Where You Buy Plastic Santa's For Outdoors.



This is only his nickname, but everyone knows him like that.

is my head, sometimes an older brother, sometimes (rarely rarement. ..?? a engueuleur), it is especially a friend .... and even a "face".

Youngest Professor of Medicine in France (a few years ago), the youngest Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of France (currently), you'll find it hard to stick on any topic of Pediatrics .. .. whew, I arrived on the parasites ... its weak point, he admits. One of the greatest names in France in the fight against cystic fibrosis, newborn screening, education, pediatrics, and so on of the best!

on the sport as he is an expert, ask him how is the world record mini-chick the triple jump on one foot, he will tell you, same for the Gambardella Cup winner 1937, with the score and semi-finalist ... phew, I can stick it on the rugby anyway!

But (you ask you dear readers), why is it a great name for adoption? It is one believe me!

Two reasons, first, ask her "dwarf," it annoys me when he talks like that!

The second is to support me, swallow the snake with me, and tolerate a Physician Hospital he has recruited for many things, going well over half of his time. .. caring a famous Overseas Adoption Consultation! He failed to ban it, others would have done him no, thank you Fred, you deserve it my personal Hall of Fame, and thank you for coming to animate the big debate on Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment