Saturday, January 15, 2011

Masterbation Techneces

The adoption figures for 2011

No it's not a typo for the title of this post, what are the figures of 2011 I wanted to talk.
You probably know the figures of 2010 and if you do not know just click here .
could naively think that this is a good life year. But a minimum knowledge of the data shows us that international adoption is what I call the funnel is in place, unfortunately. I confess to having a lot of pity for the families who are currently in a desire for adoption because the funnel is increasingly strengthened.
At my advanced age, I have no desire to adopt another child, but I think about friends, relationships, or simply families that I meet who have this strong desire to create or enlarge their family, and to do this through adoption.
analysis in adopting the 2010 figures would tend to make me very pessimistic.
The two countries are leading figures for 2010, we already know, they may be closed much of the year 2011 may see even the whole year. I will not go into Haiti, I have already discussed at length in my article on the gel. For Vietnam, where it is without doubt that this country crumbling under the name of candidacy and eager to clarify its adoption system called for a moratorium and that it accepts the new folder. In Haiti as in Vietnam, the numbers have been inflated in 2010, to allow the repatriation of a part, and also to finalize the current cases before the moratorium.
The third country and Colombia, a great final adoption in France, always placed winner ever, I even nicknamed the Poulidor this country of adoption. This country is without doubt one of the play a square game and more regular in the field of adoption. But I do not know if the increase seen in 2010 will continue.
The fourth country, Russia is also a risk. I am interested in adopting is announced each year its imminent closure.
Another uncertainty with the number five countries: Ethiopia, this country is the main focus of what I call the Obama effect. That is to say that Americans who previously had no interest in adoption in Africa, are now perfectly acceptable to adopt a child closer to dark skin. What I will say is perhaps not politically correct, but the Americans and their famous private adoption agencies have landed their big shoes in this country and have a little blurred and maps. This provoked a reaction against adoption in Ethiopia. France and FAO in particular did not Forcing and hopefully we will not know to stay the same sign, and that good relations between our countries in the FAO will again start the adoption by the French based on sound foundations.
Unfortunately, I do not see a new country can be a reliable new destination for families. Unfortunately or fortunately
... ... because we must not forget that adoption is a necessary evil and an option for disadvantaged children. Necessary evil, but still extremely useful in many countries. I also think that many children to be adopted in many parts of the world, that this solution would probably be best for their future and that data from national pride, international politics do not make possible. We can only bow to this and accept the choice of each country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment