Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Asking For Contributions

For you fans! Fred Chang

I'll still put in my little pantheon personnel: great names of adoption, some of the keynote speakers Elizabeth Rousseau.

If you take me for a vile flatterer, who spends the ointment to his guests that he speaks to him gently, you're wrong. It is the opposite. The program of the first day Elizabeth Rousseau has long existed in my little head. And the people I asked, are people that I like. They do me the honor to come. I want to present them.

I may be wrong, even if I just go to Dragon, to make you a ticket all by Friday, some may arrive later.

A word, too, on the public, those attending that day. I have perhaps already said that I was never nervous, like public good, I like to test their reactions, sleep gradually to wake him up brutally. Also in advance, thank you to all the public who will be there. We'll try not to disappoint you.

I think I'm not allowed to tell you, but there are some places, very little, especially as we have fairly strict safety guidelines and it is always the danger ... or ... hope ... ... that some arrive at the last moment without being registered! I know he

will in this audience, a few celebrities, a lot of adoptees. But but but ... ... ... ... You know the lady who has a nice site, blog everything pink, a little Hello Kitty, a blog is a must, if not THE MUST in the small world of adoption. You know, the lady who owes his nickname to mite allergy when she was little, so she always had runny noses.
And yes I mean Moushette, which I look forward to meet him "for real".

0 comments:

Post a Comment