Sunday, January 30, 2011

Brand Of Milena Velba´s Nursing Bra

Check out the blog buddies .....

Since Thursday, I'm sick, can be a gripouille, I just forgot to get vaccinated this year ....

Fortunately, Friday, I had the form, like what adrenaline does things ...

You will soon have my opinion on the Day Elisabeth Rousseau, thanks moved to my speakers and sponsors and more at the super super super JCI!

But here too I have not the strength to stand up yet, I prefer small messages shorter .... and I treat myself to my guard of the future!

Meanwhile, you can go to Moushette to qualify for a record full of humor ...

Go, as in Julien, my dear faithful old padawan, so No Blog a week of life, and it avoids the cheesy songs, which looks kind Veronique Jannot WIG craft, which he continues to speak of beautiful Things like good music (U2, S & G or the sublime Mandela Day), and explanations that go with it, you'll see the same nonsense that I send him, and I dare not put on this blog, as well as theological explanations cool on plagues of Egypt for example, but above all I recommend these Tickets on adoption. I almost always agree with him, but Julian, he is adopted, so we have even more to read and hear me .... or others, is his advice to him, of course we can disagree, but its culture and personal history have made it more difficult to challenge than others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment