Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How To Tell If A Aqua Master Watch Is Real







A number of "my" big names of the adoption will be Friday at Elizabeth Day Rousseau.

I've already mentioned the famous Bernardo , other invited speakers, will also soon be entitled to include in my list of fame. But one of the features I wanted for Day Elisabeth Rousseau, is that adoptees are represented, the name of the day is that of the foreign child who first adopted in France, and I will undertake to open the conference by talking about this great story. Celine will be there, and I am proud and happy. Julien also the only man in the world that I met who is more buff than me about the history of adoption. Too bad he did not speak in his brand new blog, where he prefers to show the greatest hits of the French song (Janot Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Veronica!), His blog is there, but there will, come rather listen to Friday!

And I wanted to remember Chang, not T, not like Tintin. Describe
Chang, impossible, a wild imagination, a job for Chang, impossible, magician, creator of a rickshaw company (whose slogan was "the little Asian who uses the white 'candidate in joyful nullos stupid game shows, basketball coach, educator Street, operator of his friends to make his moves, sausage smuggler Morteau .... I'm not making it all done!

I look forward to the book he wants to write: "I'm adopted and I'm fine!", he just afraid of does not sell, because nobody cares about it he said, for readers of this blog, it will probably be more interesting than a book we are talking a lot right now ..... Chang Friday, you will summarize this book!

And the second picture, what is it? Face, it's me (and I was still polite), when Chang told me (leaning on the shoulder of another friend) that he had dislocated the big toe and that I would have continue the move itself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment