Tuesday, January 25, 2011

History Of The Problem In Facebook



Here is another of my great names of the adoption, you will hear on Friday. But for this gentleman, I must confess that I call more "Excellence" by his first name.

To be honest, when the president announced that he appointed an ambassador for international adoption, I thought it was still a novelty. There may be jealousy, because in my childhood, I stated that I wanted to be a doctor (validated), writer (validated), and diplomat (not (yet) validated).

At our first meeting, I must admit I was surprised by the "gadget". Nay of diplomatic language, nay of inaction, but the concrete, the desire to make things happen. I was shocked and I had expressed, so much so that by the end of this meeting, I started dealing with shopgirl .... shopgirl ... me, so that everyone knows I'm an old hag!

I then wrote a ticket for this blog where I talked about new Wind. Since rather than wind, it was an earthquake, which rocked the world of adoption. And I can say, sincerely, that on this occasion, I've seen "wet his shirt," I saw him pay with his person, to take risks. And for the most part, the repatriation of Haitian children, this is it! For that, hats off Mr. Ambassador, I am proud to welcome you on Friday.

And despite all the respect I owe you, I can not help being naughty, I hope to keep you, if only a few moments after your conference, for you as it should . I know you have humor, and I use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment