Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chivas Royal Salute 21 Spode Green

Gisele

Still, a great name, I call, in real life, "Madam," and for whom I have great sympathy. Gisele is President of EFA 21, and as I did long ago with Monique it through it all departmental chairmen, all volunteers of the adoption EFA and other associations ( MASF , the APPO and associations adoptees course), I want tribute!

Not all "active" adoptive families are isolated, and isolation and with the spread of stupidity, one of the greatest enemies of adoption!

past two years, Gisele has always been support for the Day Elisabeth Rousseau, as it is a support for adoptive families in our department, it was quite normal (and the more it makes me happy) allow him to present the role of its great combination!

0 comments:

Post a Comment