Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pokemon Emerald Unlimited Money

Ko Chang, an island paradise?

Departure from Bangkok towards the Cambodian border.
bus with air conditioning, clean, TV and DVD player, a donut and coke served ^ ^, WC, luxury for 250 Baht (5 euro) for 5 hours away. What a difference after the Nepali bus or we should pray for not crash to the ground in a ravine and the driver falls asleep too quickly. The road is somewhat reminiscent of Ceara in Brazil, it's flat, sunny, nothing really interresting to see from this astonishing cleanliness, the organization, everything is as nikel!


View Asia in a larger map

Arrived in Trat, I hesitate because one island is just opposite, Thailand still has a few Baht and 1 hour boat. It would be a shame not to taste the same if it smells 100% tourism and AC may disappoint me after spending 2 weeks Tobago ^ ^. A taxi takes me to 3 banks before finally finding a place to change dollars, as in Cambodia, the dollar is the 2nd monaie after the Riels served in all distributors.



So towards the coast, ferry puis1 after having reserved a bungalow for 200 baht. Arrive in Ko Chang, the share-taxis charge all the other tourists, who go Flights and hotels nearby and do not want to take me to the other end of the island, add a few notes.



My hotel, or rather the bungalow is on the other side of the island, although after the corner of expensive hotels and hoopoe. Tourists with whom I end up making the trip finally stop in one of these hotels in 1300 Baht night against the 200 of my wooden hut, but it far from me dream ^ ^. I go to restaurants, clothes shops, beach bars, bars and prostitutes has lady-boys (who these girls), I already feel a surge of allergy to this corner and ca recall that I am in Thailand. The cottage is 100m from the beach, surrounded by other small bungalows made of scraps of boards in every sense that clog the holes and as far as wood is rotten and the humidity. 1 fan and a mosquito net above the bed that takes up the whole cabin, all this surrounded by palm trees, gas! The sun sets in the moonlight, excellent! I go to swim direct, hot water and transparent, LA, CA and Tobago reminds me tomorrow I would wander around the rocks, under water!



a beer on the beach, while in a bar terrace on the beach as all the bars here, a DJ will prepare and mount the lights and speakers for the night. I'm off to the shower, too pleasant, 4 walls and no sheet metal on top, just lighted by the almost full moon and palm trees around like ceiling. The opportunity also to get a free laundry too bitch for once. I return to the streets to eat less, it is a corner of backpackers (travelers backpack), + young - much as the beginning of the island. 5 or 6 bars "hot" style full body massage, 5 or 6 restaurants, 2 stands diving, clothes, beach easily I choose the restaurant good and cheap, there are tons of local Thai who eat there.



Saturday, January 30, 2010, beach and swimming. After noon snorkling along the coast in the rocks but I do not see anything. Siesta fiesta then. I am also remains tonight as a huge full moon party is on another south island, Thailand, and I wish her good taste in this evening, but I have not had the courage to bear the bank of the American tourists. Arriving on Ko Chang I saw posters for a small fullmoon party tonight, the opportunity to enjoy here. Choke with a "Samsong" mix whiskey + coke + red bull served in a small seal full of straw, he begins to float in torrents and the evening will go under water with a good DJ.


The sign says it all ;-)

Sunday, January 31, 2010, woke up to 15h and it's early for me (no comments please). Beach and relax, I meet a guy who Bourlingue for 5 weeks in Thailand Cambodia, all this wheelchair! It has a concrete moral, always smile, and too jovial, a sacred lesson of life itself!


Did you know that AC can penetrate much rust as a foot crossing tong here?

Monday 1st February 2010, the last day, I turn around and diving here is not interresting, I'm off tomorrow. 3 days of sauce tourist beach, sun, beers, relaxing, fiestas in bars at night, I saturate faster than I thought.



Directorate Cambodia tomorrow, Koh Kong, a small town, there is an orphanage built a new kitchen and I should get electricity for the part.

Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment