Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Need Acrostic Poem On Beowulf

I emerge ....

This blog is a funny blog.
At times it is a real logorrhea with many messages "machine gun", to other means: radio silence. I just make a big radio silence, because for a little over three weeks I was off. I do not think it's the flu, but rather a sacred virus bronchiolitis with asthma all my land, to trigger episodes of coughing and shortness of breath, which put me a little flat. It started the day before the day Elizabeth Rousseau. Fortunately that day I was in great shape, the adrenaline would have it. So for three weeks I do the work, consultations, guards, couriers (for once I'm not like Gaston and I have no delay), and then deal with small Burgundians who have bronchiolitis and gastroenteritis ..... but for the blog too much strength or courage. Yet many things to tell you and especially the great success of the day Elizabeth Rousseau, thanks to the dynamism of the youth chamber that I can not thank them enough. I'm leaving soon on vacation and upon my return I promise a series of gun bills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment