Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kates Playground Masterbation Vids

Le et d'un sac a dos Backpacker

A couple of friends needed my list, so I diffused




Here's what I carried for 8 months now, visiting hot countries of southeast Asia.


a backpack of 50 liters:
* 50 liters is almost too much, and I still have enough room to put the bag when I wear it all in search of a guesthouse . Too, because like all the backpack, it is always full, so luckily I did not take a 70 liters.
* It weighs about 12 pounds.
* Each opening has a zipper that I adds a small padlock to prevent theft too easy or that I put something (drugs?) where I spend a customs
* a steel rope to "tie" the bag when I have to sleep in Train



bag contents: * 1
a quick drying towel
* 1 toilet kit: o
toothbrush and toothpaste
o o
deodorant shower gel or soap
o small brush to wash my clothes (with shower gel or soap)
o razor blades interchangeable (there are blades everywhere)

* Clothing:
o 2 pairs of socks leggings
o 4 (3 is enough)
o 4 t-shirts (3 is enough)
o 1 swimsuit 1 pair lightweight

o o o 1 1 Bermuda
pair of shoes to walk comfortably, but small to withstand the heat
o 1 pair of bare feet
o trouser belt-carrier tickets "with a pocket inside along a few dollars to hide useful if flight.
o rain poncho

ultra compact MP3 player
* 1 * 1 small enclosure for the player (by whom I just used) * 1
GSM mobile phone, I don ' had not in and I ended up investing on the cheap. A new telephone number and 1000 text messages is 5000 rupiah in Indonesia (Telkomsel), barely 1 / 2 Euro. Not more expensive in other countries and always practical.
* 1 hard drive with my personal files, photos, music, some movies DivX (also little used, except for when I meet a mixer Serato ^ ^) * 1
silk sleeping bag, you can sleep in any what bed with or without sheets or not very clean, and keep a little heat.
* A Guide to Southeast Asia, which I carry my little bag in the pages of the countries I visit
* Some books (but little opportunity to read ^ ^) *
string to tighten and drying my laundry daily overnight
* 1 roll of toilet paper * 1
plastic bags still useful

aid kit * 1: o
medicines for diarrhea and to stop the incessant desire to go to the toilet when traveling by bus or train.
o some disinfectant tablets for water, although I did not need once, it can still be useful for trekking.
o o
anti-inflammatory painkillers and headache
No. 1 healing ointment ( Homeoplasmine is very effective)
o 1 pair of scissors and a nail cut
o o dressings
powerful disinfectant (Betadine kind) * 1
card game
* 1 * Wake
battery charger from the camera adaptable to 110 to 250 volts, and 1 extra battery.
* 2 postcards to show my French countryside where I come
* a map of Southeast Asia and another map that I bought on arrival in each new country
* a list of vaccines effected and my blood type when needed *
paper with all important phone numbers in case of problems
* 1 copy my passport and my license and international driver's license to prove identity of the owner of my bag.
* 1 rechargeable lamp Crank



A small backpack daily
that I use every day when my big backpack is placed in a guesthouse.
small Swiss Army knife
* * * 1 shows
sunglasses
* the parts on the country pages in the guide to Southeast Asia is
* memory card reader for my camera
* 1 small notebook and pen
* Hard Case for my camera
* a small padlock to deter theft too fast *
a photocopy of my passport and my license and international driver's license. Some police are asking for money to get the passport during a check then it is better to present this copy and that the originals are at the hotel. * Oerille
plugs for noise may be better to sleep on the bus or train

* contents of the memory card from my camera: o
photos personal family and friends
o some important info is a problem (insurance, coordinate social security, telephones, banking ...) o
portable software: Firefox , reducer size pictures to send over the internet ( easy image change ) Renamer to rename my photos in bulk and put them on the internet.
o Scanned copies of my passport, visa, driver's license, and has also sent my own e-mail if I lose everything.



In my pockets:
* Camera (DMC TZ7 (called ZS3 asia, English model), excellent) *
wallet
* pouch around the waist under my pants, or in the side pocket of my pants closed with 2 real buttons (and not snaps) *
content pouch:

o Passport o Driver's license and international license (free)
o (make scanned copies of passports, visas, driver's license, and also send to my own e-mail if I lose everything)
o cash in local currency and 100 or $ 200 if necessary. A seasoned traveler

do not bring much,
the lesson that gave me an old backpacker in Brazil, a bag of 30 liters and has hardly anything in it 3 times.




Write review, complete and correct ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment