Sunday, May 16, 2010

How Much Is Oil At Mini Cooper

Thailande, Bangkok et


Monday, April 26, 2010 - Depart from Hanoi to Bangkok, 1:30 plane. Arrive at the airport, visa, luggage, bus to Kao San Road area where I'm going quickly, too much chaos, feeling calm, only a Thewet is the $ 9 digs.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010, a tower "MBK Center, this huge mall with I do not know how many hundreds of small shops, clothes, electronics, pumps, jewelry, anything you can search by the shopping, meeting on 7 floors.



I pass a dam is by the red shirts, they are installed in the center and occupy the streets until a reaction of the government was calm and no longer wishes to dislodge them by force after the hard times of two weeks ago where they were dislodged by sorting rifle and grenades! Pon
I found a friend who invited me to his family the evening.



a small apartment on the 5th floor without lift, all apartments are wide open and toddlers. The apartment houses 3 people, 1 large room with a separate long etagerem, no kitchen, just a machine rice, and there's always some stuff in the fridge to complement the rice. We buy some stuff in a small market, fish fry peppers, pork, and Pon's brother brought back beer. It does not include all seen the little English and my Thai has 3 words, but the beers will have to agree. I realize this is how respect is important, Pon is the youngest of the family and often greetings with folded hands to thank the members of the family are older than him, respect for elders is very important here, I often see on the street also.

Thursday, April 29, 2010, on track towards Chiang Mai, northern Thailand.



Reveil gas on the bed tub, I spend a lot of time waiting for the arrival of the train that was fluff. The landscape is dry, it makes some think of the Australian bush, a little vallone, I'm dying already hot.



I share a tuk-tuk and a pad in a hotel that has more free bed in a dormitory. Evening
thai boxing. Most viewers are tourists, given the normal ticket price, $ 13 the least expensive.



Young guys coming clash. Each battle begins with a ceremonial, a hello to the 4 corners of the ring, and a small traditional dance accompanied, as in all conflicts, with 3 musicians, 2 percussionists and a flutist.

It always starts with a few blows in the ribs and legs for heat and turn up the heat with these small steps, as if walking on hot coals, ready to take off his leg in the head of the aversaire then paste it directly. There will be 2 6 KO clashes, shots too ill or too many places and impossible to collect.



A week in this pleasant city, with meetings and good lessons.
One of them, Wandee Thai massage school, massage excellent:
http://home.scarlet.be/wandeeschool/fr.htm


View 2010-04-26 - Thailand 2 in a larger map

Ok, sometimes it's not the same as the little wooden guesthouse that I loved, simple, barely clean, just 2 other guys who occupy it, but one night is and making a mess with the head mistress who has abused the samson, local whiskey. The police landed, but it does not help. An Englishman, installs here for 2 years, which was canned, I recommend to settle quickly made my accounts for not overdo it because the police always complications and high bills for making the move Môssieur, so I change a guesthouse 3am ^ ^ I definitely not the masses of praise for the Thai. After all I've done around the home looks worse here than in France, possible??

Ballad scooter in Chiang Mai before leaving. A little over 5 dollars for rental, with insurance this time, the great luxury. I go to a temple on the heights of the first terminals 15 has small mountains of Chiang Mai, I delight in the slalom on this road, smooth and wide, happiness, even on a scooter is possible. A woman passes me with a minibike 250cc her son before her, no helmets, I have fun at the track with my 100cc Honda Dream, I have less engine power but I love the corners. 10 minutes later, I stopped to pick up the mom and son, land on the road, a few scratches, small tears 5 minutes then calms down, he must have seen others, helmet, or rather the absence of a helmet, have not been a concern, sacred luck!



I visit the temple is very beautiful, very golden, I feel a lot of that wealth in Thailand is impressive and surely a good thing, but most Thais have ridiculous salaries, most bossent for nothing. Surprising to see ca face, so many temples all over the dores each other. A friend told me about this contrast that the upset, monks, beggars, and gilded temples and filled with rich offerings, difficult to grasp such a lag time when so many people starve, AC also recalls the immense temple that I visited in Vietnam near Ninh Binh, the huge sums invested for a temple.
I then continued to a "hilltribe village," a village or specific ethnic group living in northern Thailand. I lost little in the way and is surprising to find such a village in a corner where people and modern, rural ca nothing here. I finally found the village, it is a complement tourism, creates all rooms. Of people from 4 different ethnic groups live in this village, village for cutting each of the 4 races, with their traditional clothing, their utensils weaving or working the land, the specifics of their homes. Everything is organized for a tour of the village allows a tourist to see the specifics of four traditional villages of different ethnicities. Now very few people still live like that in real village. The houses reminds me of those Hmong in French Guiana, which are also represented here, and I found even embroidered fabrics that they sell on the market at Javouhey can also be imported from here!? The visit astonishing especially when I saw the women of the ethnic "long neck ", they wear their collars that are a long neck. Strange and wonderful.



Wednesday, May 12, 2010, back to Bangkok. I rest Kao San and find myself a jock (grotty) for $ 3. I found Pon, there is an excellent restaurant. are used for meat, seafood at will, and were grilled on a barbecue installed at our table, before finishing with deserts, ice, all for 100 baht each, $ 3, ridiculous.



I do a final lap in a central district of Bangkok. The tour ends across the barricaded streets occupied by the red shirts. Appeals was that the Government is exchange, slogans peaceful settlements in these streets so well managed for the huge traffic usually small stands of food and clothes red shirts with slogans, even flip flops! T-shirts red, one or the leading red-shirt put a kik of Thai boxing to 1 current minister, ca fight.



Friday, May 14, 2010, I booked a train ticket for tomorrow, towards Malaysia. I zap all the Thai south, too touristy, too "tour operator" too organized and too expensive, I was talking about small islands north-east Malaysian markers, backpackers, islands closed the half of the year for protect flora and some bungalows available only by boat, no way to go around the island too wild.

Saturday, May 15, 2010, breakfast in the street with this excellent huge plate of rice and beef omelet for $ 1. I joined the station in touktouk, I spend half hour in the lobby of the station to watch the movement of passengers. I have a bed in 2nd class with air conditioning, more room rating Ventilos cheaper. The hours spent reading and playing on this little book of sudoku bought in Brazil ...



photos are here

0 comments:

Post a Comment