Monday, December 7, 2009

Where Do You Put Brownie Uniform Numbers

Cookie Sentence: A first successful

Not far 90 people went to the Blue Screen Cinema in Cavalaire to listen to the 6 writers invited by Patrick Leroy read excerpts from their books, including the charming and talented Jacques Ayache, poet, slammer for the occasion. The relatively short format of the evening, the expertise of Aurelian Delph in the role of master of ceremonies, will be made hopefully have a good time to people in attendance, some took the opportunity to ask some questions authors. I remember this remark quite right that our works, it's a coincidence, all had a dark side and melancholy. For my part, I choose to live happy and parallel to it, write the blackest waves in my personality but not too dark invades my daily life. This rule will soon violated because, Room 21, I intend to write a love story impression of cheerfulness and humor. So, the rules of art ... To conclude, I wish to thank Patrick Leroy for his Cookie phrase as his approach is generous. Also note that the forum offered to us will be renewed in December 2010.

Portfolio Cookie The sentences

(Click on pictures to enlarge)

(Click on pictures to enlarge)

0 comments:

Post a Comment